In America today, the economic and medical crisis in the United States and the rising costs of basic healthcare, such as medical and lab exams, the cost of prescription drugs and other medical cares, truly alarming, has thousands of families looking for alternative options to be able to afford even the basic medical care needs. Also, many consumers and small employers are struggling to afford their health insurance premiums.
The best alternative are Discount Health Plans!
Discount Health Plans, a discount medical plan organization, also known as a DMPO, are a wonderful and inexpensive way to save money on variety of health services. Discount plans are available directly to individuals, families and groups, designed and organized to complement health insurance plans, providing businesses, organizations and consumers with innovative solutions that improve the affordability and accessibility of quality health care, developing relationships with the leading providers to bring you the most affordable pricing in discount health services and products.
The Discount Benefits Plan is a Membership Plan where you pay one low annual or monthly membership fee to have access to the Professional Providers in each of the Provider Networks comprising the Plan. Each of these Providers has been contracted to offer their products and services on the basis of a specially negotiated discount off their usual and customary charges.
Health, Lifestyle and Pet Discount Plans can be acquired as a stand-alone discount product or as a supplement to existing insurance plans. Plans are affordable and immediate with no waiting, limitations, deductibles or claim forms. Pre-existing conditions do not apply.
Also, if you’ve been to the vet lately, you may have walked out wanting a distemper shot for yourself. Since 1997, veterinarians have been hiking prices at more than twice the rate of overall inflation. At the same time, great leaps in veterinary medicine are making expensive treatment options a reality. Even if your pet is perfectly healthy, the increasing prices and advances in treatment, pose new dilemmas for owners of the nation’s 143 million cats and canines (not to mention 43 million birds, reptiles, and other pets): How do you afford the high cost of 21st-century veterinary care?
Also, every year, thousands of pet families drop their pet insurance coverage. And every year, thousands of pet families join Pet Savings Plan. Why? Because the Veterinary Discount Plan is a great value that saves pet families millions of dollars every year.
Our magnificent Discount Plans offers Benefits in Medical, Dental, Optical, Prescription Drugs, Pets, Students, Travel Insurance, International Communications and much more, to help you enjoy savings that are often not covered or are insufficient through your Insurance.
Families may save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars with Discount Health Plans!
Medical Discount Plans
• This is NOT insurance or a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan nor is it intended to replace insurance.
• Contains a 30 day cancellation period, you can cancel within 30 days and receive a full refund (less your processing fee).
• This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical and lifestyle services.
• Dental & Vision plan make it easy and affordable to take care of your teeth and stay healthy.
• There are no health restrictions – there is no paperwork to fill out
• No paperwork, no insurance companies to deal with.
• This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
• The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.
• Discount plans are a great option for Employer groups of all sizes, Self employed, Retirees, Uninsured or under-insured individuals and Part-time workers
• Everyone is accepted, all family members can be included
• Immediate use, no waiting, no limits on use. You may use your Plan as many times as needed.
• Effective solution to compensate high-deductible insurance plans, higher co-pays and even the exclusion of dental and vision insurance.Provides benefits to you throughout the United States – anywhere, anytime.
• When visiting a participating provider, you simply show your plan ID card and you will then be entitled to a reduced or discounted rate.