Get 24-hour phone access to physician consultation and 24-hour access to a nurse phone line for symptom assessments, advice and recommendations, prescription discounts and travel and medical assistance.
MyTelemedicine is a modern healthcare solution for non-emergency illnesses. With this program, members and their family will have direct access to consult with physicians in their state 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat common ailments. Through the physician network, members have access to interact with a physician, a pediatrician, or even a behavioral therapist. Consultations can take place by phone call, email or a web-based video call, and will include discussing treatment options. When medically appropriate, the physician may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
- eDocAmerica is an online health and wellness service that provides 24/7 unlimited access to physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, fitness trainers, alternative medicine doctors, and eye doctors for routine medical questions and information. Members are able to ask what they want, when they want and always get personal answers.
- Members are able to avoid spending unnecessary time waiting in a doctor’s office for routine health issues that could have been easily addressed through a simple online exchange with a medical professional.
- eDocAmerica members will also receive access to a 3D Health Encyclopedia with over 300 topics and conditions, Health Risk Assessments and weekly health tips, delivered straight to the member’s email.
Health Advocate’s NurseLine gives members unlimited access to registered nurses for trusted information and support anytime, especially when they can’t reach a doctor. If members need help understanding a medical condition or treatment, or have a question about symptoms or medications, they can call Health Advocate’s NurseLine anytime, 24/7.
- Members will have access to savings between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and 10% to 25% off the retail price of brand name drugs at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Duane Reade, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and many more.
- Members have access to an interactive website that allows users to locate the nearest participating pharmacy and accurately check the current costs of drugs. Even if members have prescription benefits through a Health Insurance carrier, a comparison of costs between the two programs should be performed to determine the most savings.
- By utilizing this powerful tool, members can make educated cost-saving decisions.
Health care assistance
Health Advocate, the nation’s leading health advocacy company, helps members and their families navigate the health care and health insurance systems. Health Advocate offers a range of comprehensive services to help members with clinical and administrative issues involving their medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy and other healthcare needs–saving member’s time, money, and worry.
|Member plus one||$24.95||$249.00|
|Member and family||$29.95||$299.06|
*Plus a one-time non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
Telehealth with Healthcare Assistance Plan administered by Careington International Corporation. Dedicated to improving the health and well-being of individuals, Careington International Corporation’s health and wellness solutions are designed to complement traditional health insurance and provide significant savings for under-insured or uninsured individuals. Careington combines its flagship non-insurance discount plans with insurance plans administered through its affiliate, Careington Benefit Solutions, to create cost-effective solutions that improve the affordability and accessibility of quality health care.